Monday, March 31, 2008

wwjd.

Okay, so I want to say in advance that I have really weird dreams on a nightly basis. Really really weird dreams. In fact, they're downright strange. Here we go.

You know the story about when Jesus is eating with his disciples and a woman comes and pours a bottle of really expensive perfume on his head? Jesus said that the woman had done a beautiful thing, that she was preparing his body for burial, and that her deed would be spoken of throughout the world whenever the Good News was preached.

I had a dream last night depicting this scene almost word for word...

Except instead of anointing Jesus the woman brought him his dry cleaning.

And the disciples were making sandwiches on Merita bread.

Any prophets in the house? Is God trying to tell me something?


3 comments:

Tom said...

Well he may be saying that is time to settle down with that special someone and be prepared to pick up his dry cleaning and make all his meals. Could be......Your friend and Ethan's dad Tom

adrienne. said...

I'll let that special someone know that God said it's time. =)

Lori said...

I've got nothing for ya.