Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why I love The Office:


Dwight: Jim, Jim, Jim. Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim.

Jim: Oh, hey Dwight.

Dwight: I am going to be your new boss. Heheheh. It is my greatest dream come true. Welcome to the Hotel Hell. Check-in time is now, check-out time is never.

Jim: Does my room have cable?

Dwight: No! And the sheets are made of fire!

Jim: Can I change rooms?

Dwight: Sorry, we're all booked up! Hell convention in town.

Jim: Can I have a late check-out?

Dwight: I'll have to talk to the manager.

Jim: You're not the manager, even in your own fantasy?

Dwight: I'm the owner. The co-owner with Satan!

Jim: Okay, just so I understand it, in your wildest fantasy you are in hell, and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with the devil.


Dwight: Yeah, but I haven't told you my salary yet.


Jim: Go.


Dwight: Eighty thousand dollars a year!