Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best. Show. Ever.


"So where's my sneakers?"
"That's what I want to know."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I saw mom and pop this morning, but when I went by the store on my way home the place was empty. Everything is gone. Mom and pop vanished!"
"So all my sneakers are gone?"
"I'm afraid so, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've been asking around. They didn't even have any kids."
"Mom and pop aren't even a mom and pop?"
"It was all an act, Jerry. They conned us, and they scored big time!"
"So, mom and pop's plan was to move into the neighborhood, establish trust - for 48 years - and then run off with Jerry's sneakers?"
"Apparently."
- Jerry, Kramer and Elaine, in "The Mom and Pop Store"


What's your Best. Show. Ever.?



2 comments:

Angela said...

Seinfeld is one of those shows that make you laugh every single time you watch it no matter how many times you have already seen it. And because I can't choose...

My.Top.5.Shows
(no order)

1)King of Queens
2)Seinfeld
3)Gilmore Girls
4)Drake and Josh
5)I Love Lucy

Lori said...

I like the top 5 idea.
No order.
1)Alias (thank you Adrienne)
2)24
3)Seinfeld (duh)
4)Lost (quite possibly coming off the list)

Thats it, can't think of a worthy #5.