Thursday, May 29, 2008

this had a title, but I forgot it.

Lately I've been noticing that I'm forgetting things a lot. I mean, I'm not missing appointments or leaving things and forgetting where they are (yet), but I am forgetting what I was going to say very often and I'm having a hard time focusing. Even as I'm typing this my mind is wandering and I'm trying to decide if I should get some brownies and ice cream for the Lost party tonight. I mean, that sounds delicious, but I'm not sure if it goes with the chips and dip theme I've got going on. But would anyone notice, let alone mind, if the brownie and ice cream they were eating didn't match the theme, as long as it was scrumptious?

This is what I mean. When I set out to write this blog, I honestly had a main idea and several supporting points to back my thesis, but I honestly can't remember them. What's become of me? I've recently turned the big 2-2 and I'm thinking that this may be the top of the hill for me, and I can only go down from here.

Or maybe I just need to take some vitamins, right Dad?

I've also been waking up (like, wide-awake-waking-up) between 6:30 and 6:45 every morning for the last week or so. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Diagnosis, anyone?

No comments: